What Keeps Old Men Young?

If you enjoy this post, please share it using the buttons in the post, or email it to a friend, we'd really appreciate it! You can also get natural health articles delivered free by email or RSS - AND get a free mini-course on the Healing Art of Reflexology!

Guest Post Courtesy of the Xtend-Life Blog

I guess there are endless answers to that, and they are all opinions.  I am referring to ‘answers’ that fall outside the scope of lifestyle, diet and exercise, and of course supplementation. Why do I raise it? The other night I attended a function put on by the Thai/New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Bangkok.  If their monthly functions happen to coincide when I am in town I usually attend. Anyway, there was a new member there this time and I got to talk to him.  I could see that he was older than me and as often happens, the topic got around to age and health.  He was from Holland and had lived in Thailand for 22 years.  I asked him how old he was and he asked me to guess.  I figured he would be in his late 60’s, maybe early 70’s.   He was actually 81. He guessed that my age was in the early 50’s so I was quite happy that he was 10 years out. He still works full time as a consultant. He then volunteered that his secret for keeping young was that he had a 5 year old child.  I suggested that this was not my idea of keeping young.  I have three grandchildren which are delightful, but it is good to be able to give them back after having them for a while.  But, it seems to be working for him. He was fortunate that his child is good and healthy…but, it is a risk for men fathering children at that age as the chances of a child been born with a defect goes up significantly.  I think that if I had the inclination to have another child at that age I would do what a friend of mine did in Bangkok (even though he is still within the safe age for fathering a child).  He adopted a little girl of 4 years of age who was a friend of his daughter of 10 years who as one of her hobbies helped teach little kids English in the toughest slums in Bangkok. She has turned out to be a smart young girl and already fluent in English.

See the article here:
What keeps old men young?

To invest in a sound foundation for your future health, our dietary supplements can help. Select either one of the Total Balance products or our Multi-Xtra and combine it with our pure New Zealand Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil.

The Total Balance range of general health ‘anti-aging’ herbal supplements are the most comprehensive, effective and advanced in the world today and cater for a wide age range. These nutritional supplements are in a class of their own! Learn more about our Total Balance diet supplements.

Our Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil is exceptionally pure and fresh with unrivalled anti-inflammatory properties…proven to be two and a half times more potent than ‘normal’ fish oils. Learn more about our Omega 3 fish oil supplements.

Enrich your life and the lives of others by learning Aromatherapy, Reflexology or Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy! Convenient and easy-to-handle payment plans are available!

What Keeps Old Men Young? Free Health Ebook For You...     Simply Right Click and choose Save As to save to your desktop!  More FREE Natural Health, Wellness and Pet Ebooks at Remedies4.com!
Technorati Tags: natural supplements, xtend-life


View the original article here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Varicose Veins Versus Spider Veins

Various plants for the treatment of cancer and management

Skin care treatment with IPLP.