Herbal Peppermint Vapor Heightens Brain Function While Helping You Stop Smoking

My brother and I grew up with two body building, life guarding parents, raised on health foods and we were shown the power of diet and supplements on humans and pets.

The beginning of Femlogic, Inc. started when a friend gave me a tiny jar of incredibly expensive skin cream made by a major manufacturer. I was amazed at the price tag and decided to research the ingredient list to see what all these unrecognizable chemicals were. Then came the shock as I discovered a list of toxins, skin irritants, cancer causing substances and such that made up the ingredient list!

Until this point in time, I was under the misnomer as so very many others, that the price tag of a product and fancy packaging had a direct impact on quality and product effectiveness. More research led me to believe that I could in fact do better with my knowledge of herbs, rain-forest elements, and vitamins and minerals. This realization launched Femlogic and the Essential Potions brand.

Creating Alternatives – Essential Potions Non Toxic Products

Sandy: So, you began by creating healthy personal care products to fulfill your need for quality non toxic products.

I can appreciate how much research and knowledge you put into creating the Essential Potions brand. What a beautiful assortment of items you have for so many needs.

I often do research on natural personal care products that claim to be healthy before buying them. I visit Skin Deep, the Cosmetic Safety Database by Environmental Working Group because they offer facts on each ingredient in most products on the market. I find that even so called health products still can have harmful ingredients in them.

I noticed Femlogic is also a member of the Natural Products Association. We certainly look forward to learning more about your full line of healthy products.

Tanya: Yes, and we are also a member of the ICMD, or the Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors Organization, along with the Better Business Bureau. Our mission is to create products that contain no parabens, propylene glycol, formaldehydes, deet, or other toxic substances. We also do no animal testing and our products are cruelty free.

Research on Benefits of Peppermint

Sandy: I look forward to learning more about each of your Essential Potions, too.

What lead HealthyNewAge.com to discover your line of healthy products was a recommendation by one of your customers who shared your newest addition:  your various designs of Peppermint Breathing Pipes.



View the Original article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Varicose Veins Versus Spider Veins

Various plants for the treatment of cancer and management

Skin care treatment with IPLP.